Change is coming.
Catalyst is EnergyCAP’s annual user training conference. It will be held September 25–27, 2018 in State College, PA. Catalyst offers 2½ days of training on the the next generation of our software. Get ready for a new perspective on energy management with the completely redesigned, feature-rich, full release of EnergyCAP 7.
- Training on the new EnergyCAP 7, HTML-based software
- Topic-based and hands-on training sessions
- Networking sessions with EnergyCAP users
- One-on-one meetings with ECI staff
- Fun social events
This year’s Catalyst will feature training on EnergyCAP 7. Learn about software enhancements such as:
- 100% software rewrite in HTML
- Customizable dashboards
- URL sharing (charts/buildings/bills/meters)
- Emphasis on data visualization
- Internal and external data sharing
Other highlights include:
- Sector Breakouts: Networking opportunities with clients like yourself
- Ace Place: One-on-one meetings with EnergyCAP staff
- Blaine’s Boot Camp: Back by popular demand, this daily early-morning moderate intensity workout is open to all Catalyst attendees. Class size is limited, so make sure to reserve your spot when you complete your Catalyst registration.
Benefits of Catalyst
Are you looking for a short list of value propositions for your Catalyst training proposal? Below is a cut-and-paste version that you can adapt to your funding request.
QUESTION: Why should I attend Catalyst?
ANSWER: This year, Catalyst will help me:
- Maximize my productivity with the new EnergyCAP 7, HTML-based software. The training will be the first EnergyCAP-sponsored training using the new version.
- Choose just the sessions I need. I can attend topical sessions or hands-on training.
- Network with other users in our niche. One of the biggest values of Catalyst is to share issues and questions with colleagues at similar organizations, and to hear about their solutions. Catalyst offers a great venue for these interactions, including formal sector breakouts.
- Group learning with real-use cases. Catalyst is a great opportunity to hear first-hand how other EnergyCAP users are finding savings while solving complex energy management issues.
- Address your organization-specific issues with a customer service or implementation representative. Catalyst provides Ace Place, a chance for a one-hour one-on-one consultation on topics of my choice with a skilled EnergyCAP, Inc. representative.