Your launchpad to change.
Catalyst is EnergyCAP’s annual user training conference. It will be held September 25–27, 2018 in State College, PA and offers 2 ½ days of training on the next generation of our software. Launch into the next generation of energy management with the completely redesigned and feature-rich EnergyCAP 7.
- Training on the new EnergyCAP 7, HTML-based software
- Topic-based and hands-on training sessions
- Networking sessions with EnergyCAP users
- One-on-one meetings with ECI staff
- Fun social events
This year’s Catalyst will feature training on EnergyCAP 7. Learn about software enhancements such as:
- 100% software rewrite in HTML
- Customizable dashboards
- URL sharing (charts/buildings/bills/meters)
- Emphasis on data visualization
- Internal and external data sharing
Other highlights include:
- Sector Breakouts: Networking opportunities with clients like yourself
- ThinkingCAP: Ask a question, discuss an energy management challenge, or share a success story with EnergyCAP experts during session breaks; no appointment needed
- Retro-Commissioning: Schedule a detailed consultative review of your current EnergyCAP setup and workflow to help maximize the value you receive from EnergyCAP
- Blaine’s Boot Camp: Back by popular demand, this daily early-morning moderate intensity workout is open to all Catalyst attendees. Class size is limited, so make sure to reserve your spot when you complete your Catalyst registration.
General Kevin Chilton
Four-Star General and Three-Time Space Shuttle Pilot
Catalyst 2018 will lift off with a presentation from an honored guest—General Kevin P. Chilton, USAF, Ret. In his presentation entitled “Launch,” General Chilton uses his first space flight as a foil to convey valuable lessons in small team leadership.
General Chilton completed a 34 ½-year Air Force career in 2011 as a four-star general, the highest rank ever achieved by a military astronaut.
Benefits of Catalyst
Are you looking for a short list of value propositions for your Catalyst training proposal? Below is a cut-and-paste version that you can adapt to your funding request.
QUESTION: Why should I attend Catalyst?
ANSWER: This year, Catalyst will help me:
- Maximize my productivity with the new EnergyCAP 7, HTML-based software. The training will be the first EnergyCAP-sponsored training using the new version.
- Choose just the sessions I need. I can attend topical sessions or hands-on training.
- Network with other users in our niche. One of the biggest values of Catalyst is to share issues and questions with colleagues at similar organizations, and to hear about their solutions. Catalyst offers a great venue for these interactions, including formal sector breakouts.
- Group learning with real-use cases. Catalyst is a great opportunity to hear first-hand how other EnergyCAP users are finding savings while solving complex energy management issues.
- Address your organization-specific issues with a customer service or implementation representative. Visit ThinkingCAP to have brief discussions with a skilled EnergyCAP, Inc. representative.